Citizenship of Children Born to Unmarried...
Children born out of wedlock outside the United States to one citizen parent and one noncitizen parent face different requirements for acquiring U.S. citizenship, depending on the gender of the citizen parent. The Immigration and Nationality Act (INA) provides that the child must meet additional... MORE
Severing the Parental Rights of Inmates and...
According to the Child Welfare League of America, an estimated 200,000 children have a mother in prison, and at least 1.6 million children have a father in prison. As such, many children have been forced to enter the foster care system, and there has been a significant increase in the number of... MORE
- Adoption appeal seeks to address legal holes
- Tax Court Rules Support Payments Weren’t Taxable Alimony
- Judge Defends Actions in Country Singers’ Divorce Case
- Killer in prison for life wants to be recognized as father of child born to jailed mother
- Alabama courts end legal limbo, begin approving same-sex couple adoptions