Transferring Assets to Minors-Custodial...
Minors have no legal capacity to manage property. Thus, transferring property and other assets to minors can be problematic. For example, parents or other adults may wish to convey a small amount of property to a minor without investing the time and expense of establishing a trust. Another option... MORE
Intra-family Lawsuits and Immunities
Over the years, intra-family immunity from lawsuits against other family members developed; “parental immunity” and “spousal immunity.” Some have suggested that these immunities were part of a body of rules that historically limited tort recoveries in general. At one time... MORE
- Child tax credit and shared child custody: Can each parent be eligible for the same kid?
- ‘Bosch’ Star Titus Welliver’s Ex-Wife Gets Horses in Divorce Judgment
- When will I get the $3,600 child tax credit? When payments will arrive and how often
- Angelina Jolie Offers to Testify Against Brad Pitt in Divorce, and He’s “Devastated”
- Wuhan says half of couples who registered for divorce gave up after cooling-off period