Modifying the Terms of Custody to Meet the...
Generally, a couple who divorces or legally separates must make a determination regarding the physical and legal custody of their children and visitation rights, either by mutual agreement or court order. When an established child custody arrangement no longer works or is no longer desired, one or... MORE
Parents' Responsibility for...
In most states, the age of majority (when a person is recognized by law as an adult), is 18 years of age or older. A “minor” is a person who is under the age of 18. When a minor breaks the law or causes damage or injury to another person, an animal or property, the minor’s parents... MORE
- Kelly Clarkson wins custody of kids in nasty divorce from Brandon Blackstock as exes have ‘difficult time co-parenting’
- Brad Pitt Wins Bid to Keep Judge Overseeing His Ongoing Divorce with Angelina Jolie
- The U.S. divorce rate is the lowest it has been in 50 years, according to Census data
- Kelly Clarkson Countersues Father-in-Law in Legal Battle Amid Ugly Divorce
- ‘Amazon’ Boss Jeff Bezos Officially Files For 50/50 Custody Of His Children