When is Divorce Mediation Appropriate?
Divorce mediation, an alternative to traditional divorce proceedings, is a means to resolve the complex issues of a divorce. Mediation involves the services of a trained and neutral person who works with the parties to facilitate the settlement of disputed issues. Such person is known as the... MORE
Choosing Between Divorce Mediation and...
Couples that seek to dissolve their marriages without the challenges of litigation often turn to alternative dispute resolution. Non-litigation settlement strategies are particularly effective for couples committed to maintaining respectful relationships with their spouses after the divorce, and... MORE
- Arizona Supreme Court limits right of tribes to intercede in adoption cases
- How Howell v. Howell affects military retired pay in divorce decrees
- Vikki Lindemuth seeks emergency divorce from developer husband
- Divorce case of state Sen. Kris Jordan unsealed, but questions remain
- Unanimous court rules for veteran in family law case