The Right to Recover Filial Consortium...
Husbands and wives have traditionally been entitled to recover damages for “loss of consortium.” In cases where a spouse is severely injured or killed, the non-injured spouse will typically sue the wrongdoer for her loss of consortium. The resulting damages generally represent her... MORE
U.S. Department of State Implements...
In July 2001, the United States Department of State implemented a law regarding passport application procedures. Under the Two-Parent Consent Law, as amended in 2008, both parents are required to consent to the passport application for a minor U.S. citizen under the age of 16. By putting this law... MORE
- Newsom Vetoes Bill Requiring Judges to Consider Gender Identity in Custody Cases
- Missouri must reduce family separations, not only formal foster care numbers
- Family in Netflix’s ‘Take Care of Maya’ takes lawsuit against Johns Hopkins All Children’s to court
- Movie Subject and NFL Star Michael Oher Sues Family for Hiding and Not Sharing Hidden Profits from His Life Story
- Halle Berry’s divorce from Olivier Martinez is finalized: Actress to pay $8K a month in child support