Parents' Responsibility for...
In most states, the age of majority (when a person is recognized by law as an adult), is 18 years of age or older. A “minor” is a person who is under the age of 18. When a minor breaks the law or causes damage or injury to another person, an animal or property, the minor’s parents... MORE
When a Marital Settlement Agreement Requires...
Many marital settlement agreements require one party to maintain a life insurance policy on his or her life naming the former spouse as the primary beneficiary. While this provides some financial security for the former spouse, it may also result in an adverse unintended tax consequence for the... MORE
- Man Retracting Open Marriage Offer After Wife Gets Date Blasted: ‘Divorce’
- Senate Passes Bill for Protection of Same-Sex Couples
- Kanye West skips deposition in divorce from Kim Kardashian
- Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen’s divorce: Did they receive unfairly special treatment for being celebrities?
- Tom Brady opens up about his divorce from Gisele