Modifying the Terms of Custody to Meet the...
Generally, a couple who divorces or legally separates must make a determination regarding the physical and legal custody of their children and visitation rights, either by mutual agreement or court order. When an established child custody arrangement no longer works or is no longer desired, one or... MORE
Distribution of a Spouse's Retirement...
Upon divorce, all debts, property and assets must be divided between the spouses according to applicable percentages set by state law. In equitable distribution states, the court divides marital property (or property acquired during the marriage) according to what is “equitable” or... MORE
- Kim Kardashian Wins Big In Divorce From Kanye West
- Kelly Clarkson awarded $10 million ranch in divorce
- Here are some tips to help prevent tax surprises after a divorce
- Divorced Sask. parents fight in court over COVID-19 vaccination for teen daughter
- Here’s What Kaley Cuoco’s Ex Is Asking For In The Divorce