Injured Children and the Right to Recover...
Although “loss of consortium” damages are traditionally associated with spousal relationships, modern cases have extended the right to recover them to parent-child relationships. Referred to as “filial consortium damages,” these awards are intended to compensate the parent... MORE
Tax Treatment of Divorce-Related Payments
Prior to filing for divorce, various federal tax considerations should be reviewed due to their potentially profound implications. Among the major issues commonly covered in a divorce decree or agreement are: alimony, sometimes referred to as “spousal” or “separate... MORE
- Justin Timberlake affair would cost $500K under Jessica Biel ‘love contract’
- Zooey Deschanel Lists Home 3 Months After Going Public with Divorce and Property Brother Romance
- Giants Hall of Famer Michael Strahan, ex-wife in another legal dispute | What happened this time?
- Halle Berry’s Past Custody Battle With Ex Gabriel Aubry Exposes Shocking Abuse Claims
- Sarah Palin Says Her Marriage Isn’t ‘Over, Over’ Despite Husband’s Divorce Filing